Last Revised: July, 2020
We at TempraMed Israel Ltd, also doing business as my-vivi Corp. (“us”, “we” or the “Company”) respect your privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”).
What types of information we collect and how we collect it
How we use the information we collect
With whom we share the information, and for what purpose
What rights users have with regard to their information
For how long we retain the information we collect
How do we safeguard your information
How we use the information for marketing purposes
How to contact us
What type of information we collect
We collect two types of data and information from our users.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user(s), which may be made available or gathered via the user’s use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”).
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Services; etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of our Services.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you this second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). This includes:
- personal information: when you make purchase with us, we may collect your full name, gender, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and birth date..
- Financial information: In order to make purchases through our Site and carry out transactions, you may be required to share with us relevant payment information, including your PayPal account, Credit card number, etc.
- Voluntary information: We also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, contact our support, communicate with us via email or the Services or share additional information about yourself or about others through your use of the Services.
- Device Information: We may also collect Personal Information from your device (e.g. geolocation data, IP address) and information on your activity on the Services (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
You may refuse to disclose certain information, but please bear in mind this may result in preventing you from using the Site and Services to some extent, and in some cases may result in your inability to use the Site and Services.
A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your device when you first visit a website. Cookies usually include an identification number that is unique to the device you are using. Such identifier can help us better understand our users and how they are using the Site and the Services. Cookies also enable recognition of a user when they re-visit the Site, keeping their settings and preferences and ability to offer customized features.
You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
We may from time to time contract with third parties for the purpose of analyzing user’s data, optimizing the Services and communications, etc. To do this, we may use web beacons, pixels etc. provided by such third parties. The information collected will also allow us to learn how to improve the Services for the benefit of our users
How we use the information we collect
- To Provide you our service - to fulfill any orders placed through the Site, providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
- To optimize the Site, our Services and your experience;
- To send you reminders based on your location and activity (including through SDKs);
- To allow you to make purchases through the Services and carry out transactions which you request;
- To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
- To communicate with you in order to keep you informed of our latest updates and features;
- To perform research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize our Services to our users’ needs and interests;
- To market our products and services to you ;
- To detect and prevent illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services;
- To support and troubleshoot our Services, to respond to your queries and communicate with you;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request; and
- To transfer or share, against payment or free of charge, aggregated information, un-identifiable Personal Information and/or anonymized information to or with third parties for their legitimate purposes.
- Behavioural advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- - Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- - Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you have supplied your email address or phone number, we may occasionally send you an e-mail or contact you via your phone number, including by SMS, telephone call or push notifications in order to provide you the Service (for example, for the purpose of sending you a verification code to confirm user login, tracking info on shipping a package, and a link to download the App). You hereby consent and authorize us to contact you in accordance with the above.
With whom we share the information we collect
We may transfer or share Personal Information, to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, subcontractors, SDKs or such other trusted third parties and/or service providers or partners who are located in different jurisdictions across the world for the purpose of: (a) storing or processing such information on our behalf (e.g. on cloud computing services) or to assist us with our business operations, to authenticate your access and to provide and improve our Services; (b) performing research, technical diagnostics, analytics, research or statistical purposes; or (c) marketing, in accordance with our marketing policy.
Please note: When we share information with third parties, such information is either anonymized or encrypted
We may also share Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that the sharing of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) collaborate with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Third party collection of information
Our policy only addresses the use and sharing of information we collect from you. To the extent that you share your information with other parties via our Services (e.g. by clicking on a link to any other website or location) or via other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or sharing of the information that you disclose to them.
You agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to such third party sites and services and your usage of them.
You may contact us at any time and request the following:
- You can ask us to, delete, change or update your personal information.. We may say “no” to your request, but we will tell you why within 60 days.
- You can ask us to contact you in a specific way or to send mail or email to a different address. We will approve all reasonable requests.
For EEA users:
If you are a resident of the European Union, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Norway or Iceland, please note that you have the right to: (1) receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Information, together with supplementary information; (2) receive a copy of Personal Information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; (3) request rectification of your Personal Information that is in our control; (4) request erasure of your Personal Information; (5) object to the processing of Personal Information by us; (6) request to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us; or (7) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
California residents: If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit our Privacy Notice for California Residents.
If you wish to exercise any of the abovementioned rights or raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.
We will retain your personal information for the duration required to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
How do we safeguard and transfer your information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Since we operate globally, it may be required to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your Personal Information. You hereby consent to transfer of your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at email@example.com
Affiliates and corporate transaction
The Services are not designed for the use of any children under 16 years of age. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Information to us through the use of any of the Services without the consent of their parent or legal guardian, you should immediately contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our records.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your email address and mobile phone number, ourselves or by using our third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional material, which we believe may interest you. You hereby consent and authorize us to contact you in accordance with the above.
Out of respect to your right to privacy, at any time, you may request to unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by contacting us at info@tempraMed.com , or by using the unsubscribe link provided within any such communication.
If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address and phone number from our marketing distribution list. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you Service-related updates and notifications.
California “Do Not Track” Disclosure
In case you are using our Services in the state of California, United States we inform you that we do not respond to Do Not Track requests or signals at this time in accordance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”) Amendment of 2013.
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at
19481 SE 14th Street
Sammamish WA, 98075